Welcome to INFACT AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL FOR FOOD ABUSE COUNSELOR TRAINING
OFFERS A PROFESSIONAL TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS IN OVEREATING AND FOOD ABUSE TREATMENT AND COUNSELING
The training is for professionals in health and socialwork, addiction professionals, coaches, physical trainers and anyone wanting to increase their knowledge of counseling in the field of overeating and food abuse treatment and counseling.
- The training starts february 4th. 2017 with an introduction to the student material
- It is held online with a 5 day intensive and examinations at the end.
- After completing the examinations, students can apply for a Diploma from the Nordic/Baltic Certification Regional Board
as FAC – FOOD ABUSE COUNSELOR
- Already we have professionals signed up for the training from USA, Canada, Israel, Australia, Sweeden and Iceland.
- We are still open for applications!
- The Teachers are an Interdisciplinary group of Professionals in the field of Food Abuse Treatment:
Phil Werdell-Theresa Wright-Vera Tarman-Bitten Jonsson-Mary Foushi-Esther Helga Gudmundsdottir-Marty Lerner