Welcome to INFACT AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL FOR FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELING AND TREATMENT
THE SCHOOL OFFERS CLINICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS IN FOOD ADDICTION TREATMENT AND COUNSELING
AN EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE COURSE!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT DIRECTOR ESTHER HELGA: email@example.com
The school is for professionals in the field of health, social work, addiction, coaches, physical trainers and anyone wanting to increase their knowledge of counseling in the field of overeating and food addiction treatment and counseling.
- The next training starts January 27th. through June 2nd. 2018.
- It will be held online with 18 weekly lessons, assignments, final project and examinations.
- After completing examinations and fulfilling other requirements for graduation, students can apply for a Diploma from the Nordic Baltic Regional Certification Board (NBRCB) as FAC – FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELOR.
- for those interested there is an option to participate in a 5 day ACORN/MFM intensive in Iceland (February 11-16, 2018). Extra cost.
- We already have participants signed up from USA, Canada, Australia and Iceland
- We are open for applications!
The Teachers are an Interdisciplinary group of Professionals in the field of Food Abuse and Dependency Treatment:
Phil Werdell-Theresa Wright-Vera Tarman-Bitten Jonsson-Mary Foushi-Esther Helga Gudmundsdottir-Marty Lerner