Welcome to INFACT AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL FOR FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELING AND TREATMENT
THE SCHOOL OFFERS CLINICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS IN FOOD ABUSE AND DEPENDENCY TREATMENT AND COUNSELING
The school is for professionals in the field of health, social work, addiction treatment, coaches, physical trainers and anyone wanting to increase their knowledge of counseling in the field of overeating and food addiction treatment and counseling.
- The next training starts October 1st 2017 through Mars 11th 2018.
- It will be held online with 18 weekly lessons, 6 day intensive in Iceland (October 21-27 2017), assignments, final project and examinations.
- After completing examinations and fulfilling other requirements for graduation, students can apply for a Diploma from the Nordic Baltic Regional Certification Board (NBRCB) as FAC – FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELOR.
- We are open for applications!
- The Teachers are an Interdisciplinary group of Professionals in the field of Food Abuse and Dependency Treatment:
Phil Werdell-Theresa Wright-Vera Tarman-Bitten Jonsson-Mary Foushi-Esther Helga Gudmundsdottir-Marty Lerner