INFACT – INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL FOR FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELING AND TREATMENT
FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELOR TRAINING
Please submit by September 10th. 2018. Please type, or write legibly.
Place of Employment:
Documents to be sent with application:
1. History of education and work training, qualifications, specializations, 12 step knowledge and participation.
2. Two letters of recommendation.
3. Please write about your interest in the program and what you hope to accomplish with it
___________________________________________________________________________ Requirements for participation, graduation and certification:
1. Certificates and confirmations for education, work training and/or 12 step work and participation that may complement Food Addiction Counseling.
2. An interview with Esther Helga Gudmundsdottir, Director of INFACT.
3. For the online part of the training: computer with sound and web camera and stable Internet connection.
4. Knowledge of the English language.
5. Active live participation in course, presentation of a final project, weekly submission of assignments and activities, passing of final examination.
6. A signed code of ethics agreement for Addiction Counseling.
- Price for the 18 week sessions and training: US$ 2.400.-
Included in the 4 month training: 18 weekly, 3 to 4 hour online lecture and training sessions, Clinical Workbook (35o p.), other course material, weekly online, live student group, closed face-book group.
- Price for the 24/5 day intensive; Learn by participating; in Iceland: US$ 1.400.-
(Included; lodging, food)
Please circle your payment-choice: I will pay in full / Pay Pal / Money/Bank Transfer / Credit-card / Other ways of payment.
Those who pay in full by September 10th. 2018 will receive 10% discount for the price of training.
INFACT, Sidumuli 33, 108, Reykjavik, Iceland
You may also Email a completed form to email@example.com