Welcome to INFACT – the world’s first international food addiction counseling and treatment qualification
THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL FOR FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELING AND TREATMENT OFFERS CLINICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS IN FOOD ADDICTION TREATMENT AND COUNSELING
23 STUDENTS GRADUATED IN THE FIRST TWO YEARS!
A LIVE ONLINE COURSE with a 5-day intensive in Iceland begins September 29th. 2018
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT DIRECTOR ESTHER HELGA: email@example.com
The school is for professionals in the field of health, social work, addictions, coaches, physical trainers and anyone wanting to increase their knowledge of counseling in the field of overeating and food addiction treatment and counseling.
- The next training starts September 29th. through February 2nd. 2019.
- It will be held online with 18 weekly live online sessions, assignments, a final project and examinations.
- After completing examinations and fulfilling graduation requirements, students can apply for a Diploma from the Nordic Baltic Regional Certification Board (NBRCB) as FAC – FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELOR.
- Strongly suggested: Participation in a 5 day intensive in Iceland (October, 2018). Extra cost.
- We already have participants signed up from USA, Canada, The Far East and Iceland
- We are open for applications!
The teachers are an interdisciplinary group of professionals in the field of food abuse and dependency treatment:
Phil Werdell-Theresa Wright-Vera Tarman-Bitten Jonsson-Mary Foushi-Esther Helga Gudmundsdottir-Marty Lerner