Welcome to INFACT – the world’s first international food addiction counseling and treatment qualification
THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL FOR FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELING AND TREATMENT OFFERS CLINICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS IN FOOD ADDICTION TREATMENT AND COUNSELING
33 STUDENTS GRADUATED IN THE FIRST Three YEARS!
A LIVE ONLINE COURSE begins 9/7 with a 5-day intensive in Toronto, Canada, 9/27-10/2. 2019
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT DIRECTOR ESTHER HELGA: email@example.com
The school is for professionals in the field of health, social work, addictions, coaches, physical trainers and anyone wanting to increase their knowledge of counseling in the field of overeating and food addiction treatment and counseling.
- The next training starts September 7th. through March 29th. 2020.
- It will be held online with 13 live online sessions, participation in a 5 day intensive in Toronto, Canada (9/27-10/2), assignments, a final project and examinations.
- After completing examinations and fulfilling graduation requirements, students can apply for a Diploma from the European Regional Certification Board (ERCB) as FAC – FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELOR.
- We already have participants signed up from USA, Canada, The Far East, Spain and Iceland
- We are open for applications!
The teachers are an interdisciplinary team of professionals in the field of food abuse and dependency treatment:
Phil Werdell-Theresa Wright-Vera Tarman-Bitten Jonsson-Mary Foushi-Esther Helga Gudmundsdottir-Marty Lerner