IN 101 – IN 102 – IN 103
The International School for Food Addiction Counseling and Treatment
Learn from the Experts!
Welcome to INFACT – the world’s first and only training for sugar/food addiction counseling and treatment which results in International Professional Certification from an accredited certification body.
Graduates qualify to receive an International Food Addiction Professional (CFAP) certificate from the European Certification Board and now for US Citizen a CFAP certificate from the USA: Addiction Professional Certification Board.
Tuition for the Infact School training is US $ 4.200.-. This price includes 170 hours of online virtual teaching sessions, access to the student platform that includes lectures, the teaching manual and other materials; and the cost of the first Food Addiction Professional Certificate (FAP) from the European Certification Board.
We offer a 20% discount if registered and paid by July 2022 and 10% discount if registered and paid by September 3rd 2022.
We offer payment plans for as low as US $ 350.- per month, please contact us for further information.
Payment options: Credit Card, Pay Pal, Bank Transfer.
IN101- IN102- IN103: A 7 month, 3 seminar and training seminars on Introduction to Food Addiction Science, Assessment and Validated Treatment Methods, to be on completion certified as a “Food Addiction Professional”.
- IN101: Dates: 2022: Friday´s and Saturday´s; September 09, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24,
- IN102: Dates: 2022-23: Friday´s; September 30, October 7,14, 21, 28, November 4, 11, 18, 25, December 2, 9, January 14, 21, 28, February 4, 11, 18, 25.
- IN103: Dates: 2022-23: Saturday´s: October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, November 5, 12, 19, 26, December 3, 10, January 15, 22, 29, February 5,12, 19, 26.
- Professionals applying the Big Book: 2022: 50 hours of recorded material to be studied at your own leisure, and 4 virtual sessions with the group and instructor.
- Certification Ceremony, March 4, 2023.
The IN101 course can be taken on it´s own or as the first of 3 courses for completion as a Certified Food Addiction Professional. Our next course begins September 9th 2022 We’re open for applications!